PSD2 | Strong Customer Authentication
A two-factor, strong customer authentication software. Focused on user experience.
In Partnership with
Meet your regulatory requirements
and delight your customers with PSD2TAC
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is becoming mandatory in the European Union for many online banking / payment tasks.
SCA carries a potential for disruption as it affects all online banking customers and is not commonly used today. Two-factor authentication, the basis for SCA, is not known to 50% of Internet users.
We offer ready to integrate components
for transaction approval
They can be made available to your online banking customers within weeks. PSD2TAC provides a future-proof solution to securing Instant Payment and the collaboration with Payment Service Providers.
Focus on end users
- Strong customer authentication (SCA) is a challenge for users.
- User-centric design and early user testing are key for user acceptance and broad adoption of SCA.
- It is important to make sure not only millennials feel confident using the app.
- 80% of the participants in user testing were impressed by the easy handling of PSD2TAC.
Secure Execution Environments
- Complete control of the runtime environment by using a particularly protected virtual machine.
- Runtime Self Protection protects apps in compromised environments.
- Rootkit/Jailbreak detection.
- Resource verification with cryptographic signatures.
- Repackaging prevention.
- Regular security testing by recognized security experts.
- Separate secure execution environments during the initialization and the acceptance of payment on the same device are guaranteed.
- App module built with secure technology for strong customer authentication.
- Backend component for secure communication with the app using push notifications.
- Backend component for secure key exchange, for secure storage of secret keys, and for binding the app to a device.
- Backend component with client certificate protection for communication with banks/PISP backends.
- Services for the integration backend/app module.
- Services for the individualization of the app module.
- User interaction/branding.
- Individual hardening of the secure environment.